10.26.2009

Happy Hallowe'en, GUD-monster style!


"Be careful your clockwork doesn't run down." monster:  You're the robot from Darby Larson's Electroencephalography in Issue 1. You were built by Dean's family to help around the house, but it seems you don't take orders too well. You do take other things, though. Like hearts.
What GUD Monster are you?  Find out at GUD Magazine!
%22Be+careful+your+clockwork+doesn%27t+run+down.%22+monster



I have spent the past week working on the illustrations for this quiz.  I ended up pouring in more time than I had intended, but the cause (promoting GUD Magazine) is good, and I really enjoyed doing it!  Sometimes, it's incredibly nice having inspiration placed in front of you. :)
I encourage you to take the quiz. It's quick, amusing, and links you to both my art, and some excellent writing.  The monsters are also quite strange and creepy (not your usual Hallowe'en fare, these!)

There are also ten different possible outcomes, so you might want to take it more than once. ;)

3 comments:

Darby said...

really love that picture of the robot. awesome.

The Magnetic Crow said...

Thank you! I'm so glad that you like it! :D

Sue said...

awesome. really nice job on the illos!